- The iframe technology for listing pets was rebuilt
- The online tracker has been improved for more accurate statistics
- Faster load times
- Responsive design
- Smart Responses can be created for each location in your shelter. Now you can have different responses based on your locations or animals based in Foster care.
Optional breed displayability
- Breed displayability is now optional under your animal public profiles. If you would hide the breed for your animals, contact Adopets’ support at email@example.com and let us know of your request.
- Report Session was refactored, now displaying any transactions that have been completed and better export functionality.
- Properly display the Adopter Driver Licence/ID and Birthdate information
- Adoption process - In the Approved Tab, we replaced “best contact time” by “date of approval”
- An increased click area of the dots on all tables
- Better support for the Microsoft Edge browser
- Better support for the mobile experience
- Time limit to close for alerts in the system
- Smart access link for logging back into the adopter account from an email.
- Better support for the mobile
- Better support and security improvements for retrieving Driver License information
- [CORE] Sentry improvements for formatted address attributes;
- [CORE] Pet search address self-restoring improvements
- [CORE] Change to use the polypill to fetch API - Offering better support for all browsers
- [CORE] Change the way our frontend works with dates, migrate from JS Date Class to Moment JS
- [CORE] Improvement global rules to redirect when the user is not logged
- [CORE] Working better when the UUID in the URL is wrong, offering user redirects.
- [CORE] Improved API treatment of invalid sessions in our API.
- [CORE] Translation multilevel on search engine
- [CORE] Register ServiceWorker to better works with cache when there is a system update
- A 404 page was displayed on certain occasions when transitioning from settings to the main page.
- When creating pets in Adopets a problem could occur where fields would containing information from the last pet created.
- A 404 page was displayed on certain occasions after creating a new user.
- An Invitation expired error could occur when users were creating their account.
- Print Kennel Card for all filtered animals
- Range-based questions would not display the right answers on certain occasions.
- A problem could occur when Adopter tried to clear filters on their search.
- Display of Under review step on Adopters timeline.
REMOVED FROM THE SYSTEM
- Disconnecting an Adoption Counselour from the pet when deleting the pet or deleting applications.
- Older versions of Microsoft EDGE will no longer be supported, for security reasons.