We are updating Adopets with the latest corrections and upgrades. What is new?
- Improvement in the Authorization token - better login experiences
- Improvement in the usability of adopter's Active Applications list with new Call to Actions
- Call to Action update from "Apply to Adopt" to "Adopt Me" - Emphasizing with more clarity the start of an adoption process.
- Improvement in the user experience of the login flow
- Improvements in the Application Details view - clearer call to action for adopters.
- Improved Experience for Favoriting Animals
- Improved Experience during the application process
- New - Contacts Menu: Search for all available contacts (people who have submitted applications) and go directly to a person's adoption request.
- New - Export all Contacts
- New - Smart Responses can be different by location
- New - PetPoint Shelters can now assign pets to different Locations automatically
- New - Shelter Manager can be used to import animals now.
- Performance updates - the platform runs faster than ever.
- Integration syncing updates - increasing reliability.
- Integration Updates - When pets are adopted outside of Adopets, they are automatically deleted (unless they've been approved to adopters in Adopets).
- Improvements in the checkout experience
- Improvement of Search filters
We have updated several infrastructure pieces to increase the platform's speed, reliability, and quality of experiences.